COVID and the Community
As firefighters, it is our job to protect lives and property. These days, that goes beyond fighting fires and being the first to respond to emergencies. It means doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Please join us in our efforts to keep Nevada safe and healthy.
- Clean your hands often. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Wear a mask properly and put at least six feet of distance between yourself and others outside of your household.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue; then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces daily.
Learn more about how COVID-19 and how it’s affecting our community at cdc.gov. You can even check your symptoms and learn when to get tested!